Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patrickes
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Re: HP 6525 Fails To Print After 1828B firmware update

HP Recommended

Hi, after 3 hp c309a printers who died this year, the last one previous week.

Resuscitation did not work, printing black stopped from one day to another after inserting a new original hp cartridge.

I tried to install my hp 6520 again.

It started with a firmware update.

After that, airprint did not work anymore, and going into the ews also fails (it wants to redirect, but the certificate is from 1902 and only valid after.

Also webaps are not wokring anymore.

Expired: Saturday, 31 May 1902 at 01:26:10 GMT+00:19:32
Not valid after: Saturday, 31 May 1902 at 01:26:10 GMT+00:19:32
Not valid before: Wednesday, 11 July 2018 at 09:34:54 Central European Summer Time

Please help, almost going to start to throw with all the printers which are not doing what I want them to do (print).

1 REPLY 1
senan6806
Retired
Retired
4,667 4,662 307 411
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@patrickes

A warm welcome to HP Support Community! I'd like to help.

The wireless light on the printer, is it steady or is it blinking?

Are you trying to access the printer EWS page from an iOS device or Mac computer?

What's the make and model of your WiFi router?

Could you perform a ping test using the Mac Network Utility and let me know the results. Use the printer IP address to perform a ping test.

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation