MikeL48
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Screen Icons and fonts increased

HP Recommended
HP Omni 100-5015nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Seems Windows 10 for some reason decided to increase the icon and font sizes for everything, and I can’t figure why or how to change it back.

I checked and the video driver is the current one I am told and the display adjustments seem to be set correctly…

In Outlook, email or even a word document everything is at least doubled in size…

The Display is set at 100% for scaling and can't be changed to anything smaller, and the resolution is set at 1152 x 864.

Any ideas how to get it reverted back to normal...

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,640 92,518 11,972 25,531
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MikeL48

Please try

• Right click a blank space on desktop,
  • Expand View,
  • Click Small icons

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
MikeL48
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, I did that origionaly for the desktop view and set for small icons on taskbar...

But, even the background picture is stretched out and somewhat distorted...

The biggest issue is when I go into Firefox, Outlook, Word, Excel, everything is very large within them also.

This is more agravating than anything else...

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation