1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

T620 Plus, ThinPro, FirePro 2270, xorg

HP Recommended
T620 plus
Linux

Hello.

I have recently installed ThinPro 6.2.0 on a few T620 Plus thinclients with a firepro 2270 card installed.

Everything works perfectlly for a two screen setup using the built-in display ports, when I add a third screen into the mix using the DVI dual-head splitter on the FirePro card the OS does not map it up to the Display Preferences.

When I check xrandr I am able to both find and enable the screen for use, I have also tried setting up a xorg config with the result as an non-expanded enabled screen (read: I am able to move the cursor over to the screen, but the cursor is just an X).

Is there anyway for the ThinPro OS to map the available gpu connections (from both the built-in card and the firepro) to the Display Preference?

Side note: I've also looked into the hptc-display-prefs and both cards are listed as hwpci variables for the xorg.conf generation in the manticore/.../wrapper/apply.sh

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation