Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp pavilion 24-xa0053w

The part number for the charger 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Nandovargas,

Thank you for posting your query on HP Support Community,

As you would like to know the part number for the AC Adapter for your HP Pavilion 23-xa0053 All in one PC.

A/C Adapter - GNRC, 120W SMART PFC 7.4mm Straight - 918341-800

Power Cord - Power cord (Black) - 3-wire conductor, 1.0m (3.2ft) long - Has straight (F) C5 connector (North America) - 213349-009

Please note these part numbers listed here are Universal part numbers and these should be easily available. 

You could replace the part on your own, use the HP Partsurfer to identify the part: Click here & order it via the HP Parts store (Click here).

Or you can check through online retail store such as Amazon or eBay.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,

Followed by clicking on "Accept as Solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.