mwd123
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

ThinPro7 Registry question

HP Recommended
ThinClient 630 with ThinPro7
Linux

When using ThinPro7 with Windows Server 2016 and RDWeb it has a lot of different flaws when trying to login to RDS, for example if the users password has expired it's not possible to login.

A fix for this is to enable ThinPro to authenticate against domain, and enable SSO for RDS.

But the problem then is that the user will need to logout of both the windows session, and the ThinPro session when done (or anyone coming after to work on the ThinClient can just press the RDS link and the connection will SSO with the other users account.

So to get to my question, I wonder what I can put in the registry key "afterStoppedCommand" that is available under freerdp/Connections/UID/ in the registry.  To make the ThinPro Logout of the hptc-dm session and return to domain login screen?

I have tested alot of different things in the "afterStoppedCommand" key but the only thing I got working is /sbin/reboot.

That will restart the client when I log out from the windows RDS. But I would prefer a simple logout or logoff from the Linux session instead of a reboot.

Do you know what command I shall put in the "afterStoppedCommand" key to just make a simple logout from ThinPro7/Linux?

Best regards
Magnus

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation