Phantasmicmasq
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Tried all the tips I can think of to fix HP Orbit

HP Recommended
HP Orbit
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've tried all the tips and trouble shooting online that i can, and I still can't figure out why my HP orbit app isn't letting me pair with my IPhone. I will get the code and type it into my iphone app, and it will say that there's not any computers pairing right now. I uninstalled and reinstalled the lastest version then restarted my computer. I then hard restarted my iphone as a last ditch effort... nothing... it still has the same problem. I'm at my wits end. please help

3 REPLIES 3
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,399 2,365
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Phantasmicmasq,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips!  I came across your post and wanted to assist you. I understand you are having issues syncing using HP Orbit. Don't worry I'll do my best to help you with this.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Could you provide me with the exact model of the notebook? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Were you able to use this feature before or are you trying to set it up for the first time?

Have you tried to use an android phone to pair and check if that helps? If it pairs with an android device, I would suggest here is to either update/reset your iPhone

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the App?

In the meantime, let's try these steps here: 

I have found a wonderful document which should help you resolve this issue, please go through this link: HP PCs - Connecting Devices and Sharing Files Using HP Orbit

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Phantasmicmasq
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My model is an HP envy  x360 convertible 15m-bp0xx

I am try to start up this feature for the first time, I do not have an android to try and see if that works, and i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app already. I have also looked over the document but could not find anything that could help pertaining to my problem... its actually quite devoid of info as far as my problem is concerned. I still require help, please and thank you.

0 Kudos
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,399 2,365
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Phantasmicmasq,

As I understand you have followed the steps suggested and still having the issue. I would personally suggest you contact our HP phone support for further assistance.

HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true

(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.

(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.

(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.

(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get the phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

If you have any troubles, let me know and I will do my best to help!

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation