Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ALL IN ONE 24-f0xx DESKTOP-A3873T2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi 

I am not really sure what my problem comes under but when I try to access linked in and instagram, these are the only 2 sites at the moment, they just time out and come up with the text below. I have spoken to people on the Microsoft help page who instructed me to uninstall/reinstall network adaptors but this hasn't helped  so they suggested I try to download drivers for mother board, which I don't know where to find the drivers. Also I'm not sure how to find the motherboard description. I have bitdefender total security 2020 so don't know if this may be blocking access. I have contacted them and they are sending me a copy of instructions and how to check if it may be there antivirus Any thoughts or help would be gratefully appreciated.

Hmmm… can't reach this page

www.linkedin.com took too long to respond

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@BigD60, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

This is not an issue with the HP AIO as other websites are working fine and you have internet access on the computer. Kindly contact your Internet service provider. It could be that some websites are blocked by them. The anti-virus programs also have options to block a few sites. Kindly check the same.

All the updates required for the computer can be found on the HPSA app.

Install updates using HP Support Assistant

1. In the search box, type and open HP Support Assistant. 
  2. Check for updates. 
  3. If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.  

Note: If you do not have HP Support Assistant installed, Click here to download the same.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply and I believe that I have found something that suggests it is my ISP so I will contact them.

Kind Regards

Darrell McCauley

HP Recommended

@BigD60

Sure, Keep us posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post helped to resolve your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.