RaymondTeo
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Unable to install SDM 4.3.19.0 on my Elite 8300 Ultra Slim Desk top

HP Recommended
Elite 8300 Ultra Slim Desk Top.
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recently , I  have upgrade my desktop to Windows 10 64bit. I have attempted to install SDM a few times without success. 

I have upgraded the Bios to the highest available version.

I have check the Language  in WIndows 10. there is only one language -  English [US]

The following are the Hardawre Bios and SDM system info.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470S CPU @ 2.90GHz

Bios : K01 v03.04

HP SoftPaq Download Manager - HP Inc. - 4.3.19.0

The message shown is asa follows :  The Computer configuration has no available Softpaq. Please verify you operating system and lauguage Filter setting (Tools -> Configuration  Options.)

Please advise if I have some missing Window 10 software components not installed or  I need to re-install SDM.

Thank  you.

1 REPLY 1
Pushyami
Level 1
Level 1
10 10 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thank you for the post and welcome to HP Forums

Please find the latest version of SDM: 4.3.23:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/HP_SDM.html

Try installing this version of SDM in the unit.

Hope this has Helped.

Please click ‘Accepted Solution’ on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the ‘Thumbs Up’ Icon below.

I am an HP Employee
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation