1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Use HPDM On HP MP9 G2 Devices

HP Recommended
T630 & MP9 G2
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello,

I currently use HPDM to image, troubleshoot, update, keep track of inventory, etc for all of our HP T630 ThinClients.  I would like to use HPDM for our MP9 G2 devices as well.  The two different models serve two different purposes however they both have Windows 7 Embedded on them.  Out of the box the T630's work perfectly with HPDM, I can add them to HPDM, and start my tasks.  However the MP9 G2's do not have the HPDM agent on them out of the box, I have googled (lol) and found a HPDM agent and installed it on the MP9 G2's but still HPDM didnt see them.  So now I'm wondering if this is even possible.  Any advice would be awesome.

HPDM Version:  4.7 SP6

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation