Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,111 2,619 4,013
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@mekenos1

Welcome to HP Forums, you can get free software assistance and basic troubleshooting here without the need for a warranty, however, if you need to purchase a warranty for hardware repair/replacements, you may need to talk to an HP tech about the same, before I help you with the instructions to get in touch with one, perhaps you can tell me if you've got something I can help you with? as I'll be glad to help you resolve it!

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

I hope that answers your query,

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,111 2,619 4,013
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@mekenos1

Welcome to HP Forums, you can get free software assistance and basic troubleshooting here without the need for a warranty, however, if you need to purchase a warranty for hardware repair/replacements, you may need to talk to an HP tech about the same, before I help you with the instructions to get in touch with one, perhaps you can tell me if you've got something I can help you with? as I'll be glad to help you resolve it!

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

I hope that answers your query,

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation