Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Compaq CQ1000 PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

From where may I download the program for installing the full set of WAN Miniport adaptors for a new Windows 7 Pro 64-bit operating system?

All of the WAN Miniport network adaptorsAll of the WAN Miniport network adaptors

The PPPOE adaptor seems to be the main one applicable to my Broadband connection:

Broadband Connection InformationBroadband Connection Information

"Everybody knows something that I do not know."
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Unspillable

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Let's try updating the system software in order to install a network adapter driver.

Perform Windows Update and HP Support Assistant:

To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings  > Update & security  > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.

Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.

1. To open HP Support Assistant, double-click theor My notebook pane.
  2. Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
  3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
  4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
  5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner
,Thank you for posting in the HP Support Community.  Have a great day!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

i have downloaded all hp updates from up support assistant, but in action log it shows  only some installed, how do i find them in AIO pc to see if installed or downloaded twice? i searched pc index and manually scrolled past thousands of files, windows says i am up to date, but HP in action log shows some as highlighted, and allows me to click install. I have also noticed no IPV6 connections, thought i have 5 ghz devices normally. Troubleshoot says my lease is expired on pcbus controller for this radio, or something close to that, im not tech savy. HP AIO-22-c00. Less than a month old

I did find wierd win32 files from a browser we had in 2010, even though i created new account and email for this pc, and do not let it connect to any other devices, I have mcaffe but i did last summer when this trojan malware killede my last hp by filling the recovery part with operating system files, whichb is why i had to return last months purchase, as right after setup and updates 😧 was 1.2gb out of 20 remaining, which was identical to old AIO and reason for purchase new pc. with old one i deleted recovery drive and put part on C:, still works but lost file history and restore point capability. This pc only had 1.8 gb left on recov part after setup-tho i was careful to turn off any sharing and did not import browser settings. The teck who looked at last months pc said operating system installede on 😧 recovery "somehow" and to return, now three pcs later im begining to wonder. I had hp tech look weeks ago at log events, she said its normal. at that itme i had a critical every few days, now i have red warnings and critical errors every second sometimes. feels like a worm, not adware from third party apps i hadnt installed yet. and while i vent, I assume this moderl has no optical drive to create MR tools since i cant open or eject tray. took me a day to figure that much out,lol. thanks for any thought ya have 

HP Recommended

@mepcillieterate

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue. As you've performed relevant troubleshooting It looks like a hardware issue.

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out.

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:

• Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/
  • Select the product type.
  • Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.
  • Select the country from the drop-down.
  • You should see the HP support number or Chat option listed

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.