Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A123H18
Level 2
18 12 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Will the side channel bulletin be upated and show again?

HP Recommended
Envy 700-230qe
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Will the side channel bulletin on HP's support page be updated and show again?  The last update showed a pending status for the BIOS update (Spectre fix) for the device that I am using.

1 REPLY 1
Barachiel
Retired
Retired
6,247 6,228 314 468
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@A123H18

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well, 

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead. 😉

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation