Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 3 (813 Views)

all in one power adapter light turns off when i plug in the adapter plug

Product Name: HP Pavilion 23-b034 All-in-One
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I am not really sure what happend, it was working. Then the next day i unplugged the adapter plug from the pc and the power cord from the wall. and when i plugged the power cable back in the surge protector and the light was on. but when i plugged the adapter plug into the pc and the light on the power adapter shut off. and im not really sure if the power supply is broken, or if its something with the motherboard or the power input is broke on the pc.

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 3 (787 Views)

Re: all in one power adapter light turns off when i plug in the adapter plug

Hello @Morgan2468,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I have read your post on how your desktop computer's light on the power adapter shut off. Is the desktop not able to power on? Does the adapter work if plugged into another outlet? Does the adapter light come on if it is plugged directly into a wall outlet?

Please re-post with the necessary information, this way I will be able to research this further for you. I look forward to your reply!

Cheers!

MechPilot
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (350 Views)

Re: all in one power adapter light turns off when i plug in the adapter plug

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PORBLEM

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation