DavidSMP
Retired
Retired
12,360 12,338 1,169 2,508
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Let62,

A warm welcome to the HP community. I read the post about the computer not booting. I will be delighted to assist you. 

For better clarity and to assist you better I would require more information regarding this:

• Did this happen after a power outage or surge?
  • Please provide the complete model# or product# of the computer with the operating system installed currently.
  • Is there a light on the power button and by the side of the charging port where the charger plugs in?

Please furnish all the required details to assist you correctly. For now it looks like a hardware issue with the computer.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care and have a blessed week ahead. 🙂

Cheers!

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation