cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
computerwoman
5 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

how to remove the back from an hp 24-e072cy all in one?

HP Recommended
hp 24-e072cy all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am considering upgrading the memory on my hp 24-e072cy all in one but I can't find instructions on how to open the case to get to the memory modules.  Does anyone have any info?

3 REPLIES 3
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
33,802 25,955 3,098 10,005
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@computerwoman

The information you seek is on Page 9 of this document:

Customer Self Repair

Excerpted:

HP_All-in-One_24_Remove_Back_Cover_1HP_All-in-One_24_Remove_Back_Cover_1

Reference and Resources – Places to find help and learn about your Device

Device Homepage

Drivers / Software and BIOS, Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to, Troubleshooting, Manuals, Product Information, more

HP All-in-One - 24-e072cy

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
computerwoman
Author
5 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for the information but all these documents indicate that my case has screws under the stand. But I don't have any screws anywhere on the case.  So how do I get it open?

Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
33,802 25,955 3,098 10,005
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@computerwoman

I don't know.

Computer cases are usually either secured with screws or with a snap-lock mechanism of some kind.  Either way, there should be evidence.  ??

I was recently reminded that there are YouTube videos for pretty much every subject imaginable.  Perhaps that is a good place to continue.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation