Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion 65XXAcer Chromebook 14 CB3-431
Chrome OS

Im not tech savy AT ALL and need help!!! I have an Acer Chromebook 14 and I love/want "HP Photo Creations" . Am I able to download and use this software on this device?? PLEASE help lol

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ctaylor1975ct 

@ctaylor1975ct wrote:

Im not tech savy AT ALL and need help!!! I have an Acer Chromebook 14 and I love/want "HP Photo Creations" . Am I able to download and use this software on this device?? PLEASE help lol

I am not aware that HP Photo Creations supports ChromeOS.

Having said that, you can take a look at the Support and Tips link (near the bottom of this message).

If you like, contact the Photo Creations support staff.

"Never can tell", there may be "something" on the horizon for ChromeOS fans.

HP Photo Creations

HP Photo Creations works alongside your installed Full Feature Software to help you print your photos, images, and other projects.

Windows 8.x and Windows 10 - After the software is installed:

Click Start (windows key) > all apps > scroll the list 

Open Category HP

Find the HP Photo Creations application

Right-Click on the application and PIN to Start

HP Photo Creations Support & Tips

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.