Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vicki70
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hp photo creations

HP Recommended

I have been using HP Photo Creations for last 5 years.  Used it on 9/8/17 and all was fine.  Yesterday, when I tried and error came up12057 that said Rocketlife could not connect to server .  Please help.  I have been working on the problem over 24 hours.

1 REPLY 1
RocketLife
Level 9
1,067 1,062 62 268
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Vicki.

Thank you for using HP Photo Creations. The 12057 error indicates a conflict with the Internet Explorer web browser. (Even if you don't use Internet Explorer as your primary browser, it provides background services.)

Here are directions on resetting Internet Explorer to fix the error:

https://www.rocketlifesupport.com/portal/kb/articles/error-10012-error-12057-error-10015-3-error-100...

If the connection problem remains, please contact our technical support at the site above.

Thanks again,

RocketLife

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation