Mada0806
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

my pc wont recive the audio from my microphone

HP Recommended
500-c60
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

so i bought this adapter for my headphones https://www.walmart.com/ip/Insten-8-Dual-Mic-3.5mm-Stereo-2-Plug-Male-to-3.5mm-Female-Adapter-For-PC... ,I can hear but it wont recognize the input audio please i need help...thx

1 REPLY 1
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 830 1,538
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mada0806

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.

I understand that you have an HP Pavilion 500-c60 Desktop PC. I read that you have connected an "Insten 8" Dual Mic 3.5mm Stereo 2 Plug Male to 3.5mm Female Adapter" that was purchased through Walmart. 

I read further that you can hear the audio but the audio does not work. 

To provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

• Have you tried to use another microphone and checked if it works fine to record the audio/voice?

The red pin indicates it is for Microphone. 

Insten 8" Dual Mic 3.5mm Stereo 2 Plug Male to 3.5mm Female Adapter For PC Laptop Desktop Computer Cell Phone

If the issue persists with another Microphone too then suggest to perform the steps mentioned in this HP document. These steps normally help is fixing microphone related issues. 

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Please feel free to reply. Good luck! 🙂

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation