Level 1
9 4 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

new installatie

HP Recommended
Pegatrom IPMEL-AE
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I got an HP motherboard Pegatron IPMEL-AE to make it a PC again, but I'm in the hp screen and when I press esc and select the USB stick, come to the windows, but that's it . how can I fix this so that I can just install Windows 10 and possibly disable the hp startup screen.

2 REPLIES 2
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,626 32,526 2,958 7,266
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@printen

Without you telling us the model number of the HP system this motherboard is installed in, I don't have the information to provide accurate advice regarding Win10 installation.

But ... from what I could find, this board came in PCs with Win7 preinstalled (at best), and in that case, it's very unlikely that there are any HP Win 10 drivers for the hardware on this board -- which will make it difficult to get Win10 to work properly in the system using this board.

You would do better installing Win7 with it.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
printen
Author
Level 1
9 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

can not install anything even windows 7 

additional information:

HP6000

vn: 304aa-abh

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation