C__
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

webcam+ driver issue, Win 8.1

HP Recommended
HP 205 G2 AiO Business PC
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

alright so it's been about a year since I got this computer and from the get-go I've been having minor issues, I barely used it so it didn't bother me too much but recently I've been encountering major driver problems; I cannot get it to read any usb or sd card due to this issue, it attempts to install the controller driver but never does it, also I cannot get any program to find the webcam besides the OS' own camera app, anything else, will see it, yet no image will be shown.

The usb problem is especially frustrating since I'm often in the need of transferring data fast, and without being able to use an external memory, i'm stuck with e-mail.

PS. Ethernet doesn't really work either, keeps disconnecting, and it's not the cable or modem or ports.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation