Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

won't bring up sites in all search engines

p6710f
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

About a week or so ago my computer must have done an update.  When I went on the icons were large along with the screen.  I went in and changed everything back to normal size.  I had also installed the cccleaner pro to help clean up my computer.  Ever since doing both of these things, some of the things that I would go into from my favorites will not completely come up.  Example:  I had gone into renew a cosmetology license.  It brought up the site, but that was it.  It wouldn't let me login or do anything else.  I went on to the Home Depot site to pay a bill.  Went to login and that was all it would do.  It wouldn't verify my login or anything else.  I ususally use MSN or Bing and I get the same on both.  I've tried Edge and also Google and get the same thing.  About the only ones that it did work with was Foxfire and Internet Explorer.  I have since uninstalled the cccleaner, but I'm still having the same problem thinking it may be some kind of program conflict.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
10,793 10,623 1,441 4,024
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

won't bring up sites in all search engines

@ez18103,

I would invoke a Restore Point prior to the dates of cccleaner and the supposed update.  In the following article you will find the steps.  Win 7 is down the page.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation