07-20-2013 09:03 AM
i just bought two of the ZR2330w IPS-LED monitors for a dual monitor setup. But they deliver different colors, even after factory reset & same basic setup. One ist more "cold", the other one more warm. I can't setup them to deliver nearly the
I swapped the connectors (DP / DVI), uesd different OS (Win7, OS-X) - it's the same, one monitor display colors other the the next one.
Both of them are made in the same week of this year (acording to EDID-Info) - but i don't know if HP changed the manufactor of the pannel / backlight. (maybe one has White-LED, the other not??) How to find out?
If i return /replace one of them - how do make sure that the new one will fit - any ideas ?
Best regards, Kevin
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)