stephen651
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

24-g086na all in one touchscreen stopped working

HP Recommended
24-g086na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP are playing games with us, I have been trying to sort out my touchscreen for 2 years now and always the firmware is rejected "Ilitek not for my computer" If the Ilitek the wrong firmware then why not have the correct firmware available!! because it is the correct firmware and HP know it, they will not admit they have messed up, I should have learned from my last experience buying a HP laptop some years ago where the graphics built into the M/board burned out due to a rubbish cooling fan, 3 repairs 3 burnouts. This all in one was very expensive and HP just send us on a merry go round knowing you will give up sooner or later, HP are bandits of the greatest caliber.. Never again.

2 REPLIES 2
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,953 2,593
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@stephen651,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,953 2,593
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@stephen651,

Please help me with the below information and I will escalate your case to the appropriate team within HP.

First Name:

Last name:

Case Number:

Email address:  

Telephone Number: 

HP Model number:

HP Product Number:

Product Serial Number:

Description of the issue:

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation