10-12-2010 04:55 PM
the specs given in the literature for dimensions and weight include the removable stand
i am going to wall mount the monitor and need to know the depth and weight of the 2710m WITHOUT the stand
please... can anybody help?
10-12-2010 07:17 PM - edited 10-13-2010 02:09 PM
The monitor's stand is plastic so it's not very heavy. There are not mounting bracket holes on the back of the monitor so you will need to match the wall mount bracket to where the stand screws in or build an adapter.
10-13-2010 02:03 PM
hey big dave
your reply does not respond to my question
your point is difficult to understand
and you are dead wrong when you say that the monitor does not have a vesa mount on the back
i don't know why you bothered to reply
please... somebody else.... can you provide weight and depth of this monitor WITHOUT the stand?
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)