Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 27x Curved Display
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi!

I would like to ask if it is normal for HP 24x Curved monitor to have this edge white color on each side of it? or it is color bleeding issue? I have reported this to the local store (JUMBO U.A.E.) and it is approved for replacement with a higher model (1AT01AA  - HP 27x Curved Display Black color) but unfortunately it has the same issue.

24xCurvedDisplay.PNG 

Will appreciate any response. 

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

@melodicarvi

Welcome to HP Support Community

I understand your concerns and frustration

I have sent you a private message with the next course of action

Please check your private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,

sorry for reviving this old thread but I have the exact same issue. It started lightly but become worse. I almost have a yellow edge on dark scenes, very annoying. I'm interested if you guys found a solution for that.

Many thanks

Dennis

HP Recommended

@Denn1s,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.

• What is the exact model for your monitor?
  • What is the operating system you are using?
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello same problem also

• What is the exact model for your monitor? 27x curved sisplay
  • What is the operating system you are using? windows 10
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer? none
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting? yes like on and off

HP Recommended

@CesarIgarta,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues with the display on your monitor.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you update the graphics driver on the computer and check if it helps.

If you continue facing the issue, I recommend you boot to BIOS and check whether the issue persists in BIOS.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Unfortunately, after returning it back to the store for a replacement, they gave me a new stock but it has the same issue. I have replaced it twice but same. I think it is a major issue with this specific model. 

HP Recommended

Thank you for the suggestions,

I have tried it but nothing seems to work.

It seems that its not a software or program fault.

More of the hardware and design.

HP Recommended

Hi,

it is quite disappointing reading such senseless prepaired questions.

It doesn't matter which OS im running. The problem exists even without attached PC... The panel has heavy edgebleeding even without an inputsignal. I tried to lower brightness, contast and some other options the osd provides. Nothing really helped.

The sad point is that it would not help to contact the seller because a 1-1 swap would not help.

Maybe I can demand my money back when I have a statement of the manufacurer that this model just has this weekness.

Also sad because I like the slim and clean design very much.

Greetings

HP Recommended

@CesarIgarta,@Denn1s,

I recommend you contact support and they will assist you in this regard.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.