11-08-2016 10:37 AM
I have an ENVY Rove All in One 20 inch touchscreen with only USB ports. I want to utilize two monitors for work to extend my desktop viewing. Is there a device that will work with this to connect another monitor?
11-09-2016 12:38 PM
Welcome to HP Support Forums. Best platform for all sorts of solutions, tips and tweaks to your questions/issues.
To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.
Thank you for sharing the issue details. I would like to help you.
It depends upon the input ports available with the external monitor you choose.
If your external monitor has both VGA and HDMI, then you would want either USB to VGA or USB to HDMI.
You just want to be aware of the resolution of the adapter (1920 x 1080 preferred); plus you would need a cable for HDMI. The adapter plugs into the AIO via a USB port.
This hopefully should fix it.
Please let me know if this works! Cheers :)
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “thumbs up" button!
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)