Did you mean: 
Monopoly
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Adjusting Monitor Screen Display

HP Recommended
HP 2709m monitor

I have been using my HP 2709m monitor (10/2009 version), which has a 27 inch diagonal screen, to display the video from an 11 inch MacBook Air laptop, and the display fit the HP monitor screen perfectly.  I have upgraded my laptop to a MacBook Air 13 inch, and the video display is now somewhat larger than the HP monitor screen.  Is there a way to adjust the video display input from my MachBook Air 13 inch laptop so that its video deplay will fit the HP monitor screen?  If so, how do I make the adjustment?

1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,786 92,664 11,997 25,578
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Monopoly 

You have to tell your Mac machine to fit to 1920 x 1080 resolution which is the max resolution of your HP 2709m.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation