Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 570-p019na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Slow startup. Checked Task manager and CPU 100% Radeon Software: Host Application. Made sure Windows and Radeon are both uptodate. After updating graphics driver to Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.2.2 from[edit] computer works fine until the computer is turned off and on again and back to the same problem. Turn on again and can't even launch the Radeon software. Help!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello
sorry can be a problem with your link, it seems to be deleted by moderation.
please use only the drivers on the product page to get started:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-570-p000-desktop-pc-series/13823514/mod...

check if there is not a hardware problem with this:

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Product name: HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p019na

Product number: Z7C73EA#ABU

I've checked the drivers but I'm not sure which one I should install from hp. I'm on Windows 10 64 bit and version 1909, but there are no graphic drivers listed for 1909?

I've done the fast test for hardware failures and it passed fine.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Ok, try this :

HP Support Assistant | HP® Official Site

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thanks for your help, i'll give it a go

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.