Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-11-2022 11:35 PM
I have a Hp laptop. It is maximum 2 years old. But i am facing big problem in my laptop. The problem is that after watching any video regularly for 2 to 3 hours the video starts lagging. What can i do for that. Please provide a solution. I have tried to contact hp support but failed to connect. Please solve this as i am facing a big issue..
07-11-2022 11:52 PM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... and I would like to help you.
(1) Update BIOS
HP Notebook System BIOS Update (Intel Processors)
|F.41 Rev.A||50.9 MB||May 16, 2022||Download|
Why should you install the update ?
Updating the BIOS is recommended as standard maintenance of the computer. It can also help resolve the following issues:
- An available BIOS update resolves a specific issue or improves computer performance.
- The current BIOS does not support a hardware component or a Windows upgrade.
- HP Support recommends installing a specific BIOS update.
HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI
|184.108.40.206 Rev.A||42.7 MB||Jun 12, 2020||Download|
HP Consumer Desktop / Notebook PC ME Firmware Update
|01 Rev.A||7.7 MB||Jul 24, 2018||Download|
NVIDIA High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver
|220.127.116.118 Rev.A||664.3 MB||May 31, 2019||Download|
(3) Test your hardware Using the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI)
See how it works:
(4) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community