Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I have an HP Pavillion 21 Touch Smart All in One Computer (Model No. 21-h116). The operating system has been updated to Window 10.

Recently I want to connect this computer to a TV (as a monitor) that I bought. I bought a USB 3.0 to HDMI converter adapter to connect my computer and TV, but my computer can't detect the TV.

I tried to update the system but the problem is unresolved. What else can I do so my computer can detect the TV so I can use my atV as a ?

Fyi... my graphic card is Intel HD Graphics. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Samuel2020 

Your machine does not have HDMI out port therefore you have to use USB - HDMI converter. Does your USB - HDMI adapter work with a different machine ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Yes the adopter works with a different machine and computer. (I used my friend's computer and his TV, it works) Just do not work when I connect my TV and computer.  What should I do next?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.