SanDunes
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Black screen after entering password to sign on

HP Recommended
HP 24 eO14 AIO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I sign in with my password and hit enter the screen goes black and I've got nothing....rebooted nothing,  turned off removed all external devices powered on sign on screen present signed in with password black screen & nothing.  shut down removed power supply from back of PC pressed & held power button for over 10 seconds plugged in the power supply turned on  sign on screen present signed in with password black screen & nothing. Bought 2 of these at $799 a pop....with 2yr warrantys etc $1700 and change warrantys expired have had 2.5 yrs......smh guess its made to last only 2yrs?  Please help me out here....thanks much

1 REPLY 1
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
6,098 6,026 667 2,473
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

Hello
sorry i don't have the solution ..
But try to boot into safe mode:
Give me the result

https://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c03439317

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ?  Click on the yes button

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation