Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp Touchsmart 610-1120 in
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Touchsmart 610-1120IN

Product number:QP155AA

Motherboard : https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-touchsmart-610-1100-desktop-pc-series/5080777/model/5090264/...

Display Card : ATI RADEON HD 5570 (MSI) 1024 

Kindly help me with following:

01. I have recently upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 as windows 7 support is ending. Everything is working fine except the display . Windows 10 display was not correct hence i used ATI Auto detect which installed AMD Crystal Control HD 5570 driver. Now the display is ok but brightness control is gone . 

02. my mouse automatically moves to any direction randomly 

03. Touchscreen is almost non responsive with high lag time.

Kindly help.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Dushyant_Singh If you've checked with an alternate mouse and that's moving on its own as well, this is most likely related to the touchscreen issue, I suggest you restart the device and tap on F10 to access the BIOS and check if the touchscreen works fine on it, as that would confirm if its either a hardware or a software issue.

Also, I suggest installing the HP Support Assistant using the details on this link: Click here and use the same to update the graphics card, BIOS and the Chipset drivers from the HP website (redirected)

P.S: Welcome to HP Forums! 😉

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi .

Sorry for late reply. In Bios my touchscreen does not works.

01. I installed Hp support assistant by it says that there are no software updated for windows 10 . It seems my pc drivers are only available till windows 8 only.

02. I tried changing my display adapter from device manager from ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5570 to Microsoft Basic Display Adapter . by doing this my brightness controls come back . but after restart of windows 10 , the screen resolution goes to 1400X1050 automatically . 

03. This mouse thing is actually making working impossible now. After 5-10 minutes of work , it majorly moves towards left bottom corner of windows start menu automatically.

Please help my work is suffering due to these issues.

Thankyou ,

Dushyant

HP Recommended

@Dushyant_Singh please disable the touchscreen from the device manager using the below steps and then, check if the mouse works fine:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, then select Device Manager.

• Select the arrow next to Human Interface Devices and then select HID-compliant touch screen. (There may be more than one listed.)
  • Select the Action tab at the top of the window. Select Disable device or Enable device, and then confirm. If there's more than one HID-compliant touchscreen device listed, perform steps 2–3 for that one too.

if this works, we would be able to work without these issues for a while, until we decide on how we'd go forward on getting the touchscreen replaced, however, if the above doesn't help either, its most likely a faulty touchpad and that requires a replacement.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.