Sid909
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Camera adjustment for height

HP Recommended
HP 22-B251IN 21.5-inch All-in-One Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have HP 22-B251IN 21.5-inch All-in-One Desktop.

I am unable to adjust the camera height. How do I get correct angle for the desktop camera? I am not able to move the camera or screen up and down and hence the camera captures only my forehead! 

1 REPLY 1
jonathan-r
1 1 0 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unfortunately, ergonomics for displays and video devices does not seem to be HP's strong point. None of their displays go high enough for good ergonomics, and camera height is a similar issue. There is a booming business in monitor stands on Amazon, but those shouldn't be necessary. We all need to contact the monitor manufacturers and urge them to produce monitor stands that take the centre of the monitor to eye-level, i.e. around 450-500mm above the desk.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation