Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 24-xa All-in-One Desktop PC (5KF24AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like to add a Philips monitor to act as a second screen to my existing HP Pavillion All in One Desktop PC

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Some versions of the 24-xa have an HDMI output.

Others have usb3

usb3 to hdmi adapters are available.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=usb3+to+hdmi+adapter&sprefix=usb3+to+hdmik%2Caps%2C122&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-do...

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community.
I am a community volunteer and do not work for HP. If you find
this post useful click the Yes button. If I helped solve your
problem please mark this as a solution so others can find it
HP Recommended

Yes, but on my set up I'm getting choppy online game play. HDMI out of HP all In One to HDMI in is producing non desired results

HP Recommended

@davethewave2002 wrote:

Yes, but on my set up I'm getting choppy online game play. HDMI out of HP all In One to HDMI in is producing non desired results

I did not realize you wanted game play on the external monitor.

If HDMI is choppy then using USB or Wi-FI will be even worse.

I suspect you will have to lower resolution and frame rate before game play is tolerable.

Unaccountably, I cannot find the product ID 5KF24A  perhaps our expert @Prométhée can help

I suspect that your system is good enough to play HD movies out to a wide screen TV but game play (other than plants vs zombies) will required a dedicated graphics processor such as AMD or NVidia;

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community.
I am a community volunteer and do not work for HP. If you find
this post useful click the Yes button. If I helped solve your
problem please mark this as a solution so others can find it
HP Recommended

hi @BeemerBiker 

5KF24AV ...

indeed there is a problem here
i find this
HP Pavilion 24-xa All-in-One Desktop PC (5KF24AV) (5QB62AA)
(other possible reference probably) with the latter, we have this model

HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-xa1129 Product Specifications Product Number 5QB62AA 
it is thus necessary another reference if possible or the exact name of the computer
in the previous form.

so probably the series here

https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-pavilion-all-in-one-pc-24-xa1000a/38352651/product-info

note, here I see two pseudonyms, same user, different account?

@BigTA  / @davethewave2002 

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.