Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ZR24w IPS Display
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all, I've got a ZR24w IPS display and it's gone buggy on me. It doesn't detect any connection, VGA, DVI nor Display Port - (default). I have at the moment the DVI cable connected.

Another oddity is I can get the monitor source menu up but not the Main Menu where I could try resetting the settings, I would have thought logically you could do a reset by pressing a combination of the front buttons but obviously that wasn't thought of - shame. 

The monitor has been attached to 3 different machine all with different cables and connections, the cables were checked on know to be working monitors and those were connected to the towers, so I know the cables are fine, I know the tower and OS settings are OK. I've tried the power on lockout and OSD lockout checks but nothing gets displayed on screen so I don't even know if they worked. 

I've tried with nothing connected and again I can get the source menu up but the display doesn't stay on for very long for me to do much there, although I can get around it pretty quickly.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.