Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Power Desktop - 580-070nsbellón 6530
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need to change grafic card to play Microsofy flight simulator 2020 , what grafic card you recommended and another question , my power suply is 180 wats , i need to change ? and what power supply you recomended .Many thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

the GTX1650 is the fastest card , that only uses 75watts.

TURING class GPU, that is (entry level)

fastest you can go and not burn over 75watts and  overload the PSU.

• has to fit and not hit things inside, height and length. 12 makers of cards, 10,000 cards and  up to 3 fan cards and 250 watts. or more
  • must not overload the PSU, as you can see 180w is not much at all , one of the lowest ive ever seen.
  • this is no gamers PC, with limits like this.
  • if the PC is lowprofile get card with that, or if high profile 4.2" tall get card that high or card with both brackets OOBE.

if using secure boot now, that can be problematic,  best is not to use it as  gamer. so cards are fluid, as in upgrades every year or so. (start run search "system information" see secure boot= off.  Just keep this in mind or have to load OS over again..

secure boot , on some PC and for sure Class-III UEFI PCs, marries the VIDEO card top the secure boot code.

this can mean , trouble for now, or later upgrading cards,  (it thinks you are hacking UEFI )

the more hard is going from secure boot off to on,  with w10 already installed ( this is just warning not telling what to do or what happens here)

see this link.

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.