Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi all -- I am thinking of switching out the Graphics card in my HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Small Form Factor.  Now, I am wondering if the Graphics Cards listed on this webpage (https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04802690#AbT1) are possible replacements for the Graphics Card that I have?  I have the Intel HP Graphics card (comes standard with the computer).  The other three graphics cards that are listed on the above webpage are:

AMD Radeon R9 350 1 GB PCIe x16

NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 2 GB PCIe x8 graphics card

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2 GB PCIe x16 graphics card

My motherboard info is: HP 8054    KBC Version 05.22  (Serial Number PESZC0ED69Y1FE)

So, I guess I am curious if I can swap out my old graphics card for any of these three cards?   Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Brian B.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello
in theory yes, but under conditions

For the last one, for example, it is specified:

120 W max
Requires 2x3 pin power cable & 400W system power supply

These are examples of models provided by HP, with all the possibilities on the market, you will have to check the power supply required, and if you have the additional power connector required.
Also check the size of the card, they are larger or smaller

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.