Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-xa0000ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When playing WorldDofanks, the display turns black (that is, it turns off and does not work). when you click the buttons on the left of the candybar that control the display settings, then a small inscription Check HDMI Cable In appears. to restore functionality, turn off and then turn on the HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-xa0000ur. how is this problem resolved ???

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@agadil
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

• Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds without any power source. This will drain out any static charges from the AIO Computer. Restart the computer and if you still see the " check HDMI cable " message, please check and press the HDMI Source Button to switch the display.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.