2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Compatible stylus for envy 360

HP Recommended
Envy X360 15M-BP111DX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I’m trying to find a stylus compatible with my new Envy x360 15M-BP111DX
I would like a pressure sensitive stylus, if possible. It says on Best Buy that the wacomb windows ink stylus is compatible, but I just wanna make sure before spending that much money on something that isn’t gonna work. Has anybody found anything that works? I see several posts on here regarding this matter, but I don’t see a 100% answer, so hopefully someone can help me out. Thanks in advance!! 🙂
4 REPLIES 4
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,127 1,959 2,604
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Kayleepotochney,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know the compatible stylus for the computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Please check the below link to find the compatible stylus for your computer.

http://hp.care/2hUr4CX

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Kayleepotochney
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I don’t see my model on there. Do you know if my model is compatible with those styluses?
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,127 1,959 2,604
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Kayleepotochney,

If the model is not listed then your computer doesn't support a stylus.

However, I recommend you contact HP phone support to get more information. 

Here is how you can get in touch with the phone support.

Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Enter Product number or select to autodetects

Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get phone number.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Bandango
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just got the HP Envy x360 2-in-1 15.6 Touch-Screen Laptop model 15M-BP112DX  for our son.

Conducted many searches and finally ended up calling BestBuy support.

The recommended stylus was the Wacom Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus - Model CS321AK (sku 5731102) for approx $60.

At first it didn't seem to be compatible but my son paired it a couple more times and adjusted a setting on the laptop and it works great on all his programs.  He didn't check the quick start guide for the stylus but it looks fairly thorough.

Note, we bought a much cheaper off-brand stylus that was recommended online but it barely worked with the Envy 360.

Spending almost a grand on a laptop that doesn't come with a stylus makes no sense IMHO!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation