09-26-2016 08:10 PM
I have the HP ENVY 23- All-In-One Touchscreen w/no tower. I would like to add an additional monitor for work purposes to drag multiple screens from the desktop - in order to utilize multiple program systems w/o having a condensed page to view. The second screen will not be touchscreen. I noticed that the Envy monitor only has an HDMI IN port w/multipe USB ports?? What do I need to run the addtional monitor as far as cables/connectors and do I have to download anything else along with purchasing wires/cables? I am running Window 10(64-bit). Please help!!
09-26-2016 08:34 PM
Many HP Envy machines have HDMI OUT port. In your case, please use USB-HDMI or USB-DVI adapter such as:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
01-02-2018 02:01 PM
the answer posted takes me to a website to order an adapter, but it states is USB 3.0. will the HP Envy 23 all in one computer work with this?? I though I only have USB 2.0 ports. thank you
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)