Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 22 All in One PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to connect my HP 22 All in One PC which has an HDMI port; however, my Dell E2016H does not have and HDMI port but came with a Displayport cable and has a VGA port as well.  I tried connecting with an HDMI cable from the PC to the Dell VGA port, but my PC is not recognizing the monitor.  I have tried to click on the detect link, but still didn't recognize it even after disconnecting, rebooting, etc.  Should I try to link the HDMI to the Displayport instead with an adapter?  Thank you to anyone who can help.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

It would be helpful to post the complete model number of the HP 22 All in One PC, as there are many options and models.  Some have an HDMI out and some have an HDMI in or both.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.