Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP X32 QHD Gaming Monitor

Hi,

I bought a HP X32 monitor from Best Buy a few days ago, and the problem I'm having with this monitor is that the contrast will reset back to 100%. This happens when the either the laptop goes to sleep or when the power management setting kicks in to put the monitor to sleep. When I wake my laptop, the contrast is back to 100%. I cannot work with this monitor and I cannot find any solution to this problem.

I have tried it on two different laptops with two different monitors, and the issue is the X32 monitor.

Please help. thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

if you can, honestly, i suggest you return it.  i can't return mine, i would if i can.  this is a nice big mon but.....

i did warranty call and go thru all trouble shooting, and got a replacement but same issue.....

HP Recommended

It turns out that instead of using the OSD controls on the side of the monitor to control your settings, I downloaded and installed the Omen Gaming Hub, and it worked!

Ganbatte_0-1669593172318.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.