Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 27F 27-Inch Display
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I just got the above monitor to use as an external monitor for my Macbook Pro

The display has several buttons on the bottom right. How do I use them? I can press them they go on and off but there doesn't seem to be a way to chose options from the keyboard.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@saguaro-47 

There are few manuals/guides on the following link

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-value-27-inch-displays/3989902/model/19905839/manuals

User Guide should tell you what do those buttons do.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@saguaro-47 

There are few manuals/guides on the following link

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-value-27-inch-displays/3989902/model/19905839/manuals

User Guide should tell you what do those buttons do.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you Banhien

Those manuals are very helpful. Howeve, on my Mac I cannot invoke any command. I can bring up the menus but using the mouse or arrows does nothing, they work on whatever is in the background

HP Recommended

I finally figured out how to invoke the commands: using the other buttons on the bottom of the monitor. 

The text is too large for my liking, but I cant see how to make it smaller. Can you help with that?

Thank you

HP Recommended

I returned the monitor. Although I had told the sales person I wanted it for a Mac and they assured that it would work with a Mac, which it does. However it supports better resolutions and these can only be accessed with Windows software. I exchanged it for an LG and so far am very happy with it. It cost more, but you get what you pay for

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.