scoopers Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cost to repair screen for All-In-One Model 22-b065na

All-in-One Model 22-b065na

Looking to get a screen repaired for the mentioned product. I know the screen part number is 788625-001 however it seems to be very rare. I'm willing to do the repair myself too, but would like to know what my options are, including the cost for HP or another service to repair it.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,746 16,601 1,109 1,755
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@scoopers,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I recommend you contact support and they will assist you with the available service option for the computer.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
scoopers Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There doesn't seem to be a number I can call without paying for the HP support service. All I want is some information on the part itself, or compatible parts.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@scoopers,

I do not have the information on the part. However, I recommend you contact support and they will assist you in ordering the part for your computer.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
scoopers Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@The_Fossette,

This has nothing to do with a motherboard 🤔. This concerns a screen - which I provided a part number for (788625-001). As I said, I cannot contact HP support as they require me to purchase a technical support pack - I cannot call them for free, as my product is no longer under warranty. I merely need some sort of rough price of repair to my machine because the screen is broken OR a rough price for the part itself so I can undergo the repair personally.

EDIT: I see you've taken 'motherboard' out of your post. This still doesn't make it an acceptable solution.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@scoopers,

I do not have the price information for the screen. As I informed earlier only the support team can give you the price information.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
17 14 0 8
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

We call this an infinite do loop in the profession.  The Sales people would probably be the ones to attempt a contact since they are always looking for ways to make money.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation