Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 23 D150

Does anyone have access to repair a cracked screen for HP Model H2M41AA HP ENVY 23-D150 TOUCHSMART AIO? I took in for repair at Geek Squad and they stated parts are unable to be sourced.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@indymidwest,

Welcome to HP Support Forums!

I see from your post you need information and assistance related to display. No worries, I'll be glad to help you

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Have you tried to contact our HP phone support for assistance?

If the issue occurred after an accident (such as dropping it on the floor, etc.) there could be a additional charges in such cases to get the computer repaired via HP service centers. 

In this scenario, as this looks like a possible hardware failure. I would recommend you contact our HP phone support for further assistance.

HP phone support team can be reached on www.hp.com/contacthp

Hope this answers your question.

Good luck and keep me posted about the developments. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue and give the post a Kudos for my efforts to help. Thank you and have a great week ahead. 🙂

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.