I need help. My HP warranty expired 2 months ago and my HP all in one monitor wobbled forward and landed on the keyboard and cracked the top of the screen. Now the monitor has lines and a big black bleeding area. Now with Covid my kid uses this computer for school and now its hard to see and needs fixing. I called the HP repairs by my house and they said they dont fix HP monitors cracks and to contact a person at HP directly. But, i cant find anywhere/ phone number to do that and the virtual agents for 4 hours and been of no help. Please help.
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
Please contact HP Support for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".