Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Pavillion 580-137c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP Pavillion 580-137c, it comes with a 3 output Video Card, HDMI, Display Port, DVI,  all 3 LG monitors are HD, the monitor that is plugged into the DVI port the resolution is very degraded, i know it is not the monitor because when i plug that monitor into a hdmi port it works perfectly. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@LORDMEGATRON913,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I recommend you update the BIOS and the graphics driver from the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am sorry that did not work, everything is fully up to date, I have the Amd Radeon 550 graphics card

HP Recommended

@LORDMEGATRON913,

Are you using any converters or adapters to connect the monitor?

If yes, then I recommend you connect it directly and check if it helps.

If you continue facing the issue, I recommend you perform a system restore back to the date when all the 3 monitors were working fine.

Follow the steps in the below article to perform a system restore.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03327545

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Did everything you said, it seems as if the resolution coming thru the DVI connector on the back of the computer just wont push out the HD Resolution

HP Recommended

@LORDMEGATRON913,

I recommend you contact support to further diagnose the issue.

Here is how you can get in touch with tech support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.