Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
4HZ38AA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a Display 27fh one week ago and it was divided horizontally in the middle. In particolar in the upper part works properly while in the lower part was clearer. I returned it and I bought the same one with the same problem also without any external connection. I send two picture to well explain the problem. I hope someone could help me before return it and ask refund. It's the second time and I wouldn't try to buy another oneIMG_20191125_220741.jpgIMG_20191125_220752.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Display_27fh,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues with the display on the monitor.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

• Have you tried connecting the monitor to a different computer?
  • Did you install the drivers for the monitor on your computer?

Meanwhile, I recommend you update the graphics driver on your computer and check if it helps.

If you continue facing the issue, then follow the steps in the below article and check.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-value-27-inch-displays/3989902/model/23303569/document/bph05...

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

thank you for your help...

I connected different laptopt to monitor and just mine laptop have problem to all monitor I connect to it.

Uploading drivers with Intel drivers I solved the general problem shown in picture sent in the last my question, but now I have another problem: as shown in new picture I send you, lots color are shown bad to many monitors. In particular there are white vertical line. This is not due to monitor because if I move icons and pictures, white lines move with them.

Can you help me please?

thank you again

Cattura1.PNGCattura3.PNG

HP Recommended

Cattura1.PNGCattura3.PNG

HP Recommended

@Display_27fh,

I recommend you check with the cable and also, update the BIOS and the graphics driver on your computer and check if it helps.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I uploaded drivers you mentioned and change cable but the problem occurs. Do you think is a hardware or software problem?

Thank you in Advance

HP Recommended

@Display_27fh,

Is it happening on all computers? If yes, then it may be a hardware issue and I recommend you contact support for further assistance.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.