cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Display adapter has problems with Adobe Photshop Organizer

HP Recommended
Pavilion All-in-One 24-227c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently installed Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 and am told my display adapters are causing issues like icons not displaying and lockups when trying to save a slideshow.  I have two display adapters on my Windows Version 1909 PC:

Microsoft Basic Display Adapter and Intel(R) HD Graphic 630.  I have updated the drivers and tried both but problems still happen.  What can I do?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 6
380 380 34 72
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

According to the specs of your PC, you DON'T have 2 x graphics cards, just the Intel HD Graphics integrated into the CPU.

I don't know why it's showing as two. I'd say that's probably where your issues lie.

Has anything recently changed with the PC? As in - Graphics driver updates, Windows updates, HP Support assistant updates, system being restored to a restore point etc..?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The only thing that has been done is to upgrade from Windows 10 version 1903 to 1909 and update the drivers (requested by Adobe Photoshop support).  This is a new 2020 release of Photoshop.  If I change to the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter I get the Edit icon to show up but it still locks up when I try to save changes.  When I update the drivers it always changes to the Intel HD graphics 630 where I don't even get the edit icon.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation