Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi!! I have my screen adjusted manualy and one of the seetings (colour) is adjusted to manual. The problem is, every time when i turn on mu pc, seetings are back on RGB. How to fix that option to stay on manual all the time?

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@Tom822
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

• Is this first time set up on this all in one?
  • Could you please share the picture of the screen adjusted?

I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

Let's update the display driver and other system software using Windows Update and HP Support Assistant:

To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings  > Update & security  > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.

Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.

1. To open HP Support Assistant, double-click the HP Support Assistant icon https://support.hp.com/doc-images/932/c05040382.jpg.
  2. Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.
  3. Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
  4. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
  5. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
  6. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I did updates and nothing changed.

HP Recommended

@Tom822

Thank you for posting back. 

Try uninstalling the display adapter:

1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.
  2. Select Device Manager.
  3. Expand the entry. Right-click the Display Adapter and select Uninstall device.
  4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.
  5. Reboot the computer.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi there!

I did uninstall device adapter and nothing changed.

HP Recommended

@Tom822
Thank you for posting back. 

When was the last time it worked fine?

Let's perform Microsoft system restore, System Restore returns your computer to the files and settings from the restore point. Your personal files and documents are not affected. Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03327545 to perform Microsoft System Restore (Windows 10, 😎

And also you can try this method: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-configure-correct-color-profile-your-monitor-windows-10

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It started to happend when i calibreted my screen for using lightroom and photoshop. Just to be clear what's happening i'm sending you two screenshots. And, yes, it's still happening.

Untitled.pngUntitled2.png

HP Recommended

@Tom822

Thank you for the pictures and it explains more than words. 

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to Remote into your computer and sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Note: if its a hardware related issue then the computer needs to service. 

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.